Sabtu, 09 April 2011

dialog (english)

amel : flower, flower in garden (sing)
 
galuh : assalamu'alaikum
 
amel : wa'alaikumsalam, PITA.. YOUR FRIEND!
 
pita : okay mom..
-- 
pita : hey galuh.. come in
 
galuh : thank you
 
"berjalan ke kamar "
 
pita : mm.. where is sisil?
 
galuh : I don't know. maybe, sisil is late
 
pita : okay we wait sisil
 
"di luar"
 
sisil : assalamu'alaikum
 
amel : wa'alaikumsalam.. PITA your friend again!
 
pita : okay mom..
 
"di kamar"
 
sisil : hey pita, galuh.. I'm sorry I'm late
 
pita : nevermind. sit down, please !
 
sisil : thanks. We can start now?
 
galuh : hmm.. I don't understand exercise 2 number 5 - 10
 
pita : we can do it together
 
sisil : oh my god, I'm forget to bring my pen. Can I use yours?
 
pita : no problem here you are
--
ika : your sister is studing
 
dhila : and then?
 
ika : you don't study?
 
dhila : but I watching TV dad!!
--
pita : can you give me a favor dhil?
 
dhila : what can I do for you?
 
pita : could you turn off the TV? I'm studing now!
 
dhila : uuh! you can study in garrace right?!
 
ika : darling, your sister is study. You can watching TV in bedroom
 
dhila : i don't care!!
 
ika : daddy will give you toys
 
dhila : certainly?
 
ika : of course
 
dhila : okay, thanks daddy
-- 
amel : do you want orange juice or milk and sandwich or burger?
 
dhila : I wan't all mom
 
amel : can you help mom to make all?
dhila : mm.. after watch TV, I will help mom to make all
amel : when you finish to watch TV?
dhila : I don't know, about 3 hours again
amel : oh my god! pita, what do you want?
pita : how about you?
galuh : mm, up to you pita
sisil : yes, I too
pita : okay. what ever mom..
amel : okaay.. Dhila you follow mom, please?
dhila : aaaah!! but i want to waching TV
--
ika : Oh my god, my smoke is last. Pita, can you help me?
pita : what can I do for you dad?
ika : buy a box of smoke, will you?
pita : I will do it dad, but you know right? I'm busy now
ika : okay, never mind, after that can you buy for me?
pita : certainly dad..

dialog ku pas presentasi bahasa inggris .. kalau nggak salah ini tentang "Asking for-Giving-and Refusing Help, Asking for-Giving-and Refusing Things" 
semoga bermanfaat deh ;) syapa tau ada yg butuhin .. hehe 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar